When you cannot work because of an illness or injury, getting your disability benefits means everything to you and your family. Unfortunately, just filing a claim can be hard when you are disabled. Filing an appeal can be more difficult. To make matters worse, honest people with good claims are denied by Social Security everyday.
Hiring an attorney to help you make it through the claim process can make the difference between getting paid and getting denied. If you are wrongly denied, you should hire an experienced attorney who will fight for you in court.
Here’s what I’ll do:
• Complete all necessary Social Security forms at all levels
• Obtain and submit updated medical information to Social Security
• Submit a brief to Social Security at the hearing level
• Attend your hearing
• Provide periodic updates of your case
• Notify, explain and interpret award information and benefit data